UN-DONE' HAIR WAS HUGE ON THE CATWALK THIS SEASON...
Here's how you can update / tease your ponytail like in the parades:
* Using the handle side of the comb, separate your fringe (or face-framing layers) from the back of your hair.
* Next, use the comb's teeth to tease the back portion of your hair. Clip the the top layers up and away and start teasing from the bottom, working upward as you release the hair above.
* Once you're done, lightly smooth over the exterior layers of your hair with the comb to tame, and pull the entire back portion into a ponytail. Secure with an elastic.
* Stick the handle end into your ponytail (holding it parallel to the area just above the elastic) and softly tug out a small portion of hair. This will create even more lift and volume.
* To complete the look, tease only the roots of your front layers, and lightly comb out for a cohesive finishing touch.