THIS LOOK IS STRAIGHT FROM THE RUNWAY...
For Rodarte's recent collection, hairstylist Odile Gilbert created a side-swept style that
incorporated a tiny braid on one side.
1. Create texture by using a styling foam throughout dry hair, twisting and scrunching strands with your fingers as you blow-dry - stop halfway through to spray in some hair spray.
2. Make a strong, slightly imperfect part on the left side of your head, leaving a large section sweeping across your forehead.
3. Bring together two-inch pieces from either side of the part into a very small braid over your right ear and secure the ends with a clear elastic.
4. Pin any long pieces unobtrusively in place, by tucking the ends into the braid.
5. Keep the windblown look from falling out by finishing with a heavy coating of hair spray.