1. Wash your hair twice using a good quality shampoo. The first wash is to rid the hair of dirt and grime, the second is to allow the shampoo's ingredients to penetrate the hair.
2. Squeeze the hair get rid of as much water, then condition from mid-lengths to ends. Comb conditioner through, leave for a few minutes and rinse with cool water.
3. Give your hair a 10-20 minute treatment once a week. If you can, sit in the sun as the heat will help the treatment work better.
4. Have your hair trimmed every 6-8 weeks to help prevent split ends. If you have short hair, every 4 weeks.
5. Eat well, it has a big impact on your hair. Include lots of fruit, vegetables, beans, nuts, seeds, avocado and olive oil in your diet.
To make an appointment with Monique, call 8919 0146