HOW AMAZING DOES MICHELLE WILLIAMS LOOK WITH SHORT HAIR...
in these pix from Elle and in this behind-the-scenes clip - just gorgeous!
If you're inspired by her cute crop, here’s a few things to consider before you commit to the chop...
1. Think about it; sleep on it;and think about it some more - never get your hair cut when you’re not entirely sure about it.
2. Have a consultation with your hairdresser- that way there’s no risk, no pressure and no cost. Take a few pictures of your dream style and tell your hairdresser what you want from the new cut, like if you wish it to be low maintenance.
3. When you make the final decision, don’t look. When your hairdresser starts the big chop, ask to face away from the mirror - it will help you to stop freaking out.
4. Revel in your new sexy look - and if you think you’ve made a huge mistake, just keep reminding yourself that it will grow back, thicker and healthier.
'SKINNY BED' HAIR WAS ON SHOW AT THE ALTUZARRA'S FALL SHOW...
it's the perfect way to give your hair some volume without
looking too bed hair!
* Apply an anti-frizz cream or mousse to wet hair and scrunch the hair with your hands.
* Using a tail comb and brush out the strands and spray on a volumising spray.
* Brush through your hair with your fingers and roughly create a centre parting.
* If your hair is thick and/or long, take the very bottom section of the hair and make a small braid underneath the rest of the hair. Pin the braid tightly to the nape of the neck. (Like in the bottom photo.) You can even let the braids hang loose, that would give a very ratty/undone look.
* Let the hair dry naturally to maintain the natural appeal of the look.
Using a curling iron, curl the bottom of the hair in random sections and keep it as ununiformed as possible.
*Finish the bed hair look with a finishing cream or a strong holding wax, if required.