Friday, June 6, 2014

miranda kerr's HEALTHY HAIR secret

THE SECRET TO MIRANDA KERR'S GORGEOUS LOCKS...
feeding her hair {and skin} from the inside! Here's her regime / super-smoothie recipe: 

" I feel it's very important to get nutrients from the foods that we eat. For me, I eat salmon, avocado, macadamia oil, eating and cooking in coconut oil ... eating almonds and pine nuts," says Miranda.

"Having your Omega 3-6-9 is really important for the brain and skin. I do take a multitude of vitamins but I do like to mix it up with a smoothie in the morning that has maca powder, fresh coconut water, chia seeds, goji berries, acai powder and spirulina. I'll open and put my vitamins in the smoothie as well because I don't like to take the capsules."

{Source: Huffington Post}

4 comments:

  1. Thank you very much for you can share your post, the article content written very well, extremely is worth my study. Wigs Saskatchewan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hair thinning which occurs in one area e.g. the crown is more likely to be suitable for hair transplantation. Unfortunately large areas of total hair loss are not deemed suitable for transplantation as the success rate of re-growth is minimal. Hair Transplant Clinic in Hyderabad

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wearing a hair wig is becoming even more popular options as they give a way to change your hairstyle without the expense and time associated with going to a salon. While wigs are a great and versatile option, it's still important to be knowledgeable of the ways to keep your own hair from being damaged while wearing them. Some important steps to take to keep your hair healthy are
    Programa reconstrução capilar

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...