it's perfect for the weekend, and really easy to do:
* Prep hair with a salt spray and rough dry the hair away from face.
* On both sides of your head, take a C curve section from the hair line to the nape of the neck.
* Braid both sides back away from the face and fasten each braid with a clear elastic band.
* Plait the middle section of your hair loosely back away from the face down the nape of the neck and fasten with a clear elastic band.
* Finally, bring the ends of the side braids then wrap them around the middle braid and
secure with bobby pins.
* Finish by spraying lightly with hairspray.